Thursday, October 15, 2009

Teacherz !!

Teachers.... one f best things to be !! Teach shit to students.... if pissed...whoop their asses!! Bt yeah... if ur a teacher at My school... then its ur worst nightmare!! I wont talk about my school teachers,lemme tell u abt my private tutors !!
I had normal teachers(who used to take all subjects),drawing teachers,bengali teachers,english teachers,science teachers,commerce teachers n HANDWRITING TEACHER!!
YES HANDWRITING....my handwritin is still crap.. it was crappier before!used to get all comments on my papers.. "WHAT IS THIS ?" "PLEASE IMPROVE YOUR WRITING!!" "CANT READ".... n sumtyms even i cudn make out wat i wrote !!

The 1st one,primary teacher, was an old lady who used to teach me English n Arabic ! She was from UAE... don remembr exactly which part f it !! She was nice! She had evn taught my prev generation... means my uncles n dad !! she taught me till class 1 !! aftr dat another kind teacher came, no screams no shouts !! smoothly n perfect! BUT GOD HAD SUM BIG SURPRISES FOR ME!!

Wen i got promoted to class 4, i was thrown to this "family" teacher! she had taught al f me cousins.... atleast 12 of em... n now it was my turn! now lemme tell u abt her!! she was an anglo indian... no issues wid me...used to teach near my place... no issues...USED TO BEAT SHIT OUT F DA STUDENTS..HELL YEAAH I HAV ISSUES!!! Didn do ur homework ? WHAAACKKK!!Didn score good marks?WHACCCK!! u missed few classes? WHACK!!! ur late?? WHACKKKKK!! not only slaps...ear twists..kneel down n half chairz !! therez more... used to get hit wid wooden rulers... belts....canes...!! ahhh !! HARDCORE !! n yeah.... belt...wid da leather part....n sumtyms wid buckle part!! FUCKKKK!!!! rulers n canes on palms n arms n belt on da body! sumtyms used to ask to take da shirt off !! once i got dis candle punishmnt!! she took a candle...lit it...n asked me to show me my palm...!! n she just held my palm n askd a student to just hold da candle beneath..so dat da flame touches my nails!! nails doesn burn.... just feel da paiinnnnn!! damn !! guess a prisioner also doesn gets such punishmnts !! bt did dat change me? NO FUCKING WAY !!i still used to go widout doin homeworks! n yeah i never cried(i mean scream)... no one ever heard a sound frm me... only eyes used to be all leaky!! n if one student starts gettin da whacks.. all da otherz wud get... hook or by croook !! n her sister was more dangerous... more evil...had more ways of givin punishmnts !!once i saw her puttin a cane rite insde da guy's mouth!! thank god i didn go to her !! bt my one used to take us for movies.... dinners... at wimpys... it was amazin.. now its nt here in Cal anymore (i mean wimpy's)! two extreme combination she had!! she didn take all da students... just my sis n few cousins n me !! v were close to their hearts! dats y i guess i neva got da buckle shots !! then at class 9 finally i left dat tuition n joined much calm n nicer ones!!!!
amazed to see me alive ????????

No comments: