Sunday, October 25, 2009

Bad to Good !!

People say i m bad,pervert,asshole,wicked..... but i wasn like this.Actually i was very well mannered,very decent,very innocent..... till class5 !! Until Class 6, all of me pals were completely bong.... so i had their influence on me. I never abused, actually once i did.. wen i was a kid.... n my parents whoopd my ass! that was da 1st n da last time my parents gave me a whack!!so u now know da reason y i m like dis ! As i was saying, i had this all bong group....da nerdz....so i was unknown f many facts! n later on... i mean wen i was in class 12.. i came to know dat most f da guys frm dat had turnd gays!! Lucky me !!!
That time pen fights were on a great hype,dat was our fav game!! Championships to knockout tournamnts!! but apart frm dat... this shit game v used to play.. donnno how cud i ever play such a shit game!! "Chor Police" , da game in which u hav to pick up chits.. n inside dem one wud b "chor" n other "police".. da others wud just take part.... da guy has to catch da "chor".. n if da chor winks to sum1.. da guy shud say "I M DEAD" !! so da police has to find out who is da one b4 all d da ppl r "winked" out! so v were playin one day n i was kickin a guy.. n dat fucker wnt n complaind to da teacher.. i mean a who was incharge f da block ! i donno y... but ppl used to see me n think i m very innocent..so as usual teacher was like okay fine ..u r a good boy don do it nxt tym!! i was lyk okay sir! came back to my place.. n again startd kickin him! asshole!! n yeah wid due respct to bongs.... most f da bongs.. not all.. coz i know handful f guys who r very nice, apart from them most r back bitchers n tattle talers ! worse dan gals!! i had loads f experiences!
will tell ya one ... in class 7 there was one douche! he used to sit beside me! bad luck dude... u r sittin beside me.. so u gotta bear me! as usual i was doin dis n dat.... apart frm wat da teacherz had askd and i used to bug him,lyk make fun n one day his parents came n complained to da PRINCIPAL.. dat i don let him study!! bastard... if u hav probs then move ur fuckin ass .. don sit beside me!! how can guys b like this!! later half f my school life was cool.. thnx to afzal( for ruinin me..
actually for teachin me.. ) tango.. n da commerce guys n yeah adeem(after school days)!! actually afzal used to tell me all freaky adult jokes to me!!! Amazin one... !! since then i startd becomin a "GOOD" boy!! n each day passd on n i gaind more n more knowledge! We go to school to gain knowledge rite ? bad or good.... its never mentioned!
Early days(class 7-9) v used to be happy seeing cleavage f actresses or wen we used to go through words like "SEX" "Intercourse" "AIDS"(coz aids was always by sex) ! N guys were mad about TOI(Times Of India) specially da TIMES CITY... u know da reason rite ? HOT CHIX PIX!! N used to go through da biology books,used to look at da diagrams(commerce guys v were) !! n Library Class was a class were v used to talk abt sex !! donno y..!! u see bunch f guys tokin in dat class.. its gotta be sex! n rest went off to sleep.. dreamin abt sex!!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... !!!

No comments: