Sunday, April 24, 2011

Aai Pee Yelll

Yeah IPL is back in town !! It’s a rip off of football leagues, instead of fotties ,it deals with cricket.Even they have cricket leagues outside India,but it’s a more attractive and smarter form. Indians are crazy abt such stuffs !Like most of the ppl of Calcutta even I decided to watch the match at the stadium. But the catch was I will watch it only if I get complimentary tickets ! I aint spendin cash to watch a cricket match! On Friday I got couple f tickets ,thanx to my cousin. Kolkata Vs Banglr. Dragged a pal along, I had asked asshole to be ready and come down to the bus stop by 3.15, that guy came after at 3.35pm and da match was stated to start from 4. Anyway boarded a crammed up bus,and bus rides in Cal be a diff experience. U get to hear all kinds of swears ,ppl screamin at fellow passengers,screamin at da driver,screamin on top of their voice n talkin on phone! Bloody frustrated assys !!
Anyway was lucky that I reached within 15mins.Now came the checkin,lord o lord… they pressed all my pockets, n I was like hope they don squeeze my balls !! may b I m hidin chocolate bombs ova there,which they didn!! Thank god ! The stadium was almost filled ,ppl geared up with their cheers and ..comments! They hav upgraded the stadium a lot! Better washroom,proper food counter and yeah proper places to sit ,not a stone slab or somethn ! I went there after like a decade or so. I went up to my seat and saw a guy sittin, we said the seat has been allotted to us, so please sit somewhere else. The guy was no the police has asked me to sit here,he told me to sit here I wont move. I was fuck u, me aint wasting tym blabbering to motherfucker n decided to sit just behind my actual seats . Soon a four was hit and da crowd started screamin ! just beside our row, there were a large group f young guys n gals, they were tryin to do the Mexican wave, thet were like “ 10…9..8…7…6…5…4..3…2.1.. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH”… sadly it didn work ! after tryin atlast the wave did happen…. And after its 3rd lap and it died !! sad !! now comes the cheerleaders…WOW ! specially hats off to Vijay Maal-liya, amazing ones he had hired. Where in Cal do u get to see hot white chicks( excluding new market/Park street). Suddenly saw ppl crowdin infrnt of da entrance, I saw that a shahrukh look a like was in the field,tryn to boost da crowd. And ppl flocked to see that and limits was that they were clickin snaps with him.. I mean fuck ! food out there apart from water is damn expensive! Just had wafers and soft drinks….!! After the innings of Kolkata, came the hurricane, from banglr,chris gayle… he just whooped the asses of the bowlers.. amazing one !!
People were like “Saala,Kolkatar keye kolkata ke marchis ? “ sadly the home team lost, but it was a good entertainer !! Issue occurred while coming back home… we couldn’t find one decent mode of transport!! Few buses plyin(most of the bus routes were deviated ).we missed da last train by few minutes. And cabs didn wanna go. So we decided to walk. It was a real long walk,tried to hitchhike but cal ppl aint used to that ! no one stopped.. even the police patrol car didn stop n offer any help!! After we had covered around 70% of the distance and were closer to our area, me pal called up another pal n asked him to come with his bike and drop us home. After a good long wait of 15mins,the guy came.. ahhh was like a blessing ! Thought my legs wud kill me but surprisingly it didn pain a bit ! May b next tym I’l walk a marathon….not !!

No comments: