Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bdayz !!

I donno y ppl get excited abt birthdays. The person is gettin older,its sad... he would b burned by the society wid tons of stuffs like u need to earn,u need to act more matured,u need to take all family responsibility like doin household shoppin… damn n if it’s a girl then the family wud start lookin for perspective groom.they start the “Search for the perfect Groom” as soon as the girl turns 18. They say by the girl completes her studies,that is college, we’ll find a nice n decent one. It takes 3-4 years 2 search 4 a guy ? there are 1000 males per 938 females.!! and by the tym the family decides on one groom after 3 years,the girl is in love wid sum college mate ! lets not get distractd frm my topic… that is my birthday.
Well birthdays aint that bad either, u get gifts, ppl treat u better,just 4 a day that is!! But don’t expect that in our school. Once they come 2 know its ur birthday,they’ll say “Aaj tera Happy birthday hai na”, no today is my sad birthday, Happy one comes next month wen I see the results, they give u bday bumps(man those hurts),take a forced treat, and may b make fun of u. I never faced it coz durin mine one every1 is busy wid their exams ! Luckyy Me!!
As a kid, we used to be in a party surround by tons of cousin n cries of younger cousinz.Those games and “Humpty-dumpty”.those cheeks pullin my relatives..ahhh nightmares!!Good that we are grown ups, we prefer spendin tym wid pals. But I try 2 keep the day for pals n the night part for family, orelse they’ll b like yeah now y think abt u, enjoy wid ur friends at pubs n clubs n “Ministry of sound”. Too bad this year most f me pals were busy with somethn or the other, so there wasn’t any treat or somethn. But yeah went 4 ‘Doodhcola’ wid one f me pals in evenin. Man had it after such a long tym. Entire day was at CCD mushyin arnd wid my girl. Its nice to be with her. Love her presence arnd me.I bet she is readin this, so herez me sayin “Love Ya Loads”. Anyway went 2 college aftr dat n I had no idea wat was there waitin 4 me. College pals got a cake for me just to take the cream n apply it on my face.Ahh man they screwed my face..err.. it is screwed frm before !! You cant expect all Indians to have amazing skin n face! India is filled wid Browns n blacks. Yeah there are wiggaz too …example Reetika!! Evenin was slow as was at home, cutting the cake frm “Family “ end. Then suddenly my aunt asked that u turned 21? I said no, 22. Then she said completed 22 or stepped in 22? I was like wat ? 22 is 22 how can I step in n out ? anyway mum cleared it,it was 22 n I stepped in 23 accordin 2 her. Confusin ppl!!

1 comment:

Nupur said...

I forgot to give ya bday bumps..! :/ :P