Sunday, August 23, 2009

FreeStyleeee !!!

Yo my nigga n homies out there
u know how much abt life i do care
happy wid things rite now
relaxd mood,nothin to make my raise my brow
i don give a shit nor a piss
dats y good stuffs for me r always a miss
my life is fine if u don consider sumtin
omit studies,CL ...u gettin wat i mean ?
love life has been a mess,
thinkin of it now gives me a stress,
Pros n cons r always dere,
all depends on ur partner,can stitch u up or tear
pals i hav,even me short dey make me tall
n always dere to hold me wen i fall
fun days r wid me pals,
doesn matter if dey stay in or out of cal
things gone wrong wid sum of dem

wen good things take a bad shape its utter shame
to dem dis is wat i want to say
lets not allow anythin to dismay
frnds we were,frenz v are
we rule, v r da czar
fget wat hapnd,burn in a sack
n let us "hav those good ol days back"
live life wid no regrets
smile enjoy till ya last breath !!


Miss my old days,still searchin em in new ones,but i just cant find
I wish i cud just Rewind !!

CHAA MAN
IN IT !!!

No comments: