Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Horrendous Hospitals

Hospitals.... An institution that provides medical, surgical, or psychiatric CARE and treatment for the sick or the injured !! but my experience was pretty bad ! lets recapp !!!
YEAR-2007 Month-October
I had this stomach ache,i went to the doc n he gave few pills n asked me to do a test if da pain persists. Too bad da pills didn work, so had to do few blood tests.Blood tests r so shitty, den don let u eat n all ! damn !! Took da reports to da doc! after he went thru da reports, he was OH MY GOD, UR ALIVE ?.. actually sum stuffs were very very very high ! like stuffs which shud b arnd 80's was arnd 450 ! my pancreas was scrwd! i had pancreatitis! it is actually inflammation of the pancreas! n dude it pains ! no idea how i got in2 dis shit! it was like pancreas cannot be operated ..it has to be healed !! so da nxt moment i was admittied in a nursing home...near 2 me place.. !! GOD... 1st thing dey did was ask me 2 change me clothes n then put me on drip!sheesh! n dude.. NO HOT NURSES...damn !! wasn allowed 2 eat 4 2 days! only a bowl of liquid shit ! there was one a ward boy..he was appointd to take care f me at night! n wat worse can it bcum ? yes u guessd it right ... he was gayish !!n u think things cant get worse?listen 2 dis...i was given pills dat made me sleep n sleep !! i had no idea of wat was going on arnd me!! FUCK FUCK FUCK ! n da ward boys... yes boys used to bitch about each other to me ! mannn !
Injections... 4 injections a day...all IV.. n it really pains wen it goes thru ur veins! Good thing was dat me pals came 2 meet me ! n one pal got me a box f chocolates... thanx mann..sheesh !!! guess me mom gave it 2 me cousins n all! n Nid,a pal f mine used 2 call me every day... just b4 i wnt 2 sleep !! niceeee !! wen u stuck at hospi wid shit ppl... call frm frnds is wat u'l want !! after 15 days i came back home... !! me pal adeem lent me out his ps2 4 few weeks but...widin a couple f weeks i was back at another hospi.. a bigger one.. coz i was still havin da pain!!

Kothari.. ahh another shit hospital!! damn ! this one was worse dan da earlier one! i mean da tests i had gone thru.. ! dey inserted a cable thru me throat.. gawd !! n a camera was attachd .. i cud see my internal parts ! worst test i hav ever gone thru ! n tokin f tests.. i did hell lotta tests...forget blood tests...tons f em were done.. n also those scans... one was dey put me inside a machine..n plugggd a headfone .. n scannd me upper abdomen. ...anodr was same type but a diffrnt machine n dey injected me wid sum shit!! ahhh !!
yeah as i was sayin da new hospi was shit but da doc was nice ! he got me back on me feet !one good thing was dere were no gays arnd me!! da doc's receptionist was damn hot! but da nurses were shit!! damn !! over here i proggsd...drips were still on....instead f 4 i got 6 injections a day... 2 at 10am..... 2 at 6pm n one for sleepin at 10pm n one for pain !! n da nurses used 2 wake me up at 6am.. fuck !! dude i came here 2 rest.. !! but no.. 6 in mornin.. u gotta wake up n take ur bath!! sheesh ! n don forget it was kinnda cold dat tym!7am u'l get a cup of horlicks/tea n couple f biscuits! n at 8:30am shit cold bread n lil bit f fruits ! ! had to eat all shit food.. ! i was on VEG diet for 2months.... me widout chicken ! aahhh!! no spice no oil only boild food..ewww!!
but now 2 yrs gone n me almost fine !! lucky to be alive coz i know many ppl who died coz of pancreatitis! n dude try 2 avoid hospitals...atleast b4 gettin admittd check how da nurses are !

No comments: